Monday, November 9, 2009

STOLEN.

When: Monday, November 9, 2009.
Where: Open Laboratory.



I'm surfing the net late this afternoon. After I have finished my assignment in Installation, I went to the Information Technology Services Office (ITSO- few steps away from openlab) to save my file (cause we are not allowed to insert USB device in the computer lab to avoid computer virus). So I left my bag on my chair and went to the said office.

When I got back into my place, I'm about to check the time on my cell and I found out that it was not inside my bag. I checked it twice. I even asked my friend if I lend it to him (cause most often than not, Im having a memory gap) but unfortunately, he said I did not lend it to him.

I still don't want to think that it was stolen, until I realize that my MP4 was missing too. The music player was just right beside my cellphone. That's the time that I really have to accept the fact that my gadgets were STOLEN!

I felt really upset. I never thought that a fellow student can do such crime.

The cost of those gadgets was never the issue, but its the sentimental value that really matters.

I
just prayed that, that would be the last moment who-so-ever student steals.
Now, I have learned my lessons:

-Never leave your things unattended for what-so-ever reason.
-Don't assume that everyone is trustworthy.
-There's no permanent in this world.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
It is tough losing somethings and you can only hope the people that do this have only bad luck, great blog by the way.

MJ said...

I understand how you felt but sometimes things happen without knowing it...anyway thanks for your visit and comment...have a good day!