Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hate Me!


8:15 am. (Saturday)

Again, and once again, --I’M LATE!
Trying to stop the tears from fallin. Hate me for always being late. I missed our very first quiz in Multimedia. I really hate it!

I reviewed all my notes while I’m on my way to school despite of the sleepiness that I'm feeling. Then when I got up here(classroom), they're alredy on number 26 ->And it hurts like hell!<-


I don't really want to miss anything when it comes to academic matters. I reviewed everything but it's no sense at all. I could have got a high score if I just arrived on time. (Sigh.)


Promise myself that this thing would never ever forver never would ever going to happen again. (Writing down these notes with my red ballpen while they are recording their scores).


I'm trying to calm down while thinking:

I'm the only one who missed it.


You probably asking: why am I late?

Last night I'm busy doing 'our' assignment for this subject as in literally 'our' assisgnment. It just so happen that my 2 beloved friends ask me if I could print their assignment together with mine and so i did. But no! I'm not blaming them for that, cause i do love them. The guilt should not be on their shoulders. I just want to put some 'behind the scene' reason.


There's no one to blame but myself.

It's my fault.

My irresponsability.


Now,


LESSON LEARNED!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, all I can say is. Im hungry.

Anonymous said...

hi, that's sad to hear..i've experienced this before and i learned how to deal with my "lateness" by getting to school at least 30 minutes before the time. it's all a matter of time management. i know a smart girl like you can do it :D cheers!

The Fab & The Furious

nice said...

it'll get better love,make it up for the next one...peace.