Tuesday, July 8, 2008



At first, I'm finding it hard to maintain my blog.
-No friends
-No comments
-No buzz
-No viewer


When I'm on my 2nd or 3rd week of blogging, I wanted to abandon my blog and just leave it like that(maybe because I'm not familiar with the environment).As in:
-No updates
-No new post
-No Invitation
-No Xlinks

But then it all turned up-side-down . There came
-New friends
-Nice visitors
-Heart-warming comments
-Few people dropping by

And it was different. It makes me want to post every single detail of my life. Now as if I can't live a day without viewing my simple, maybe non-sensible yet my very own blog. I'm so excited to check out nice bloggers out there.

You could probably count me as one of Blog Addicts.


5 comments:

CANDLELIZARDEGG said...

thanks for the very thoughtful comment you gave on my poem "love"...

i think your poetry is great..,
its your own, therefore no one has the right to judge.... ~_^ see., poetry is life...

TAke care... LOVE

lets exlink?

CANDLELIZARDEGG said...

thanks for the very thoughtful comment you gave on my poem "love"...

i think your poetry is great..,
its your own, therefore no one has the right to judge.... ~_^ see., poetry is life...

TAke care... LOVE

lets exlink?

Anonymous said...

I'm fine with the xlinks...
okey...

thanks for the comments...
see u around..

Steven said...

Wow this is the newbie bloggers like me have to read. One of my friends also being downed of his blog. Maybe i'll tell him to see your posts. Thanks a lot Love

Roxy said...

Wow. That is one hell of an encouragement you have there. :) I can say I am becoming one too. Seriously it's nearly 2am and I still have my nose stuck on my pc considering work tomorrow, tsk tsk >.< Ive been so addicted to blog hopping I haven't had a decent sleep since last week. arrggh. hehe It's nice though, helps me get my mind off things :)

Interesting blog you have here, just dropping by :)