Saturday, July 12, 2008

Who's calling me?

July 10, 2008

I was on my way to school, sitting on the last seat inside the jeepney, when I have seen this sign behind the pedicab

-Travel safely. Jesus is the way.

And after a while I have seen this at the back of the tricycle:

-Don't be close to me, be close to God.

Then after approximately 30 minutes, I have seen this at the side of an L300 vehicle:

-Jesus is coming!

I end up to a conclusion:
My God is calling me. For a long time, I've been so cold and so far away from my Lord. I lost my communication and at times I almost forgot to call to Him. I know I owe everything that I have to Him. My God is missing me and I missed Him too.




(Late post cause I'm too busy with our project in SAD003)

1 comment:

BoyKidlat said...

God never leaves when we neglect him...he only steps aside and keeps on following us. keep the faith.Keep inspired. :)