Sunday, August 10, 2008

ACC friends

I was surprised and at the same time delighted.

-when i found out about the ACC picture that my high school friend made.

ACC - stands for Addict Cat Clan (which I don't know why). Founded 12th day of whatever month and year(i forgot the month and year but i can still remember the day) when I was still a 4th year high school student. With 12 members, and that includes ME!

I've shared most of my time with 'em. We do
silly things together and laugh at our own craziness.

Though it's been more or less 2 years of being departed from one another, still, we try our best to always keep in touch.

Often times, when the 12th day of the month comes, they pick me up in our house and we'll go somewhere else to pick up the other members. I really like it when they do it as if they value me so much.

I don't have any idea on what they're into right now. I hope to see them all soon.



I miss them!!

(I like the thought of exerting effort to collect all the members' picture)

No comments: